Monday, August 14, 2006

Cool list of things for baby...(and me)

Hm, where to start. First off, being a mom is great, I had no idea that I would love my new job this much. But there are plenty of places on the web to talk about that. So I want to do something a little different. I want to share resources about finding those special items for our little ones - places to shop online that offer something unique or have a easy to navigate shopping system. I don't have a solid list of criteria for it, but let's just get started and see where it goes. I will also be including shops that have things to make life easier as a mom, so we're not just talking onsies and diaper cream...but I may post about those too. I'd love to hear from anyone who has a favorite product or shop to add to the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home